Thursday, February 10, 2011

Need Direction for Your Wedding Look? Pantone's Fall Color Forecast is Out!

The color experts at Pantone have just released Fall 2011's most fashion-forward colors!


Gorgeous!  I love how bright and cheerful the colors are, but how they still have a warmth that makes them perfect for fall.  (I was clearly prescient when I bought my favorite purse in cedar, thinking that it would look great even through the fall. ;-) )

The Dessy Group is once again working closely with Pantone and has created a collection of bridesmaids' gowns in these colors.


They certainly make it easy to take inspiration from the color experts and incorporate this gorgeous palette into your wedding!  I can't wait to see wedding pictures from our customers in a few months.  Be inspired!

1 comment:

  1. These colors couldn't be lovelier! I can't wait for fall fashion. :)

    ReplyDelete