Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Just a quick note to wish everyone a very happy St. Patrick's day.  It's a busy one for us, since this is my daughter's first year performing as an Irish step dancer.


I have very fond memories of St. Patrick's Day from my many years as a step dancer, myself.  The crazy schedule of running around from performance to performance, the enthusiastic crowds, and of course, getting out of school.
Me, somewhere in the late 80s judging by the hair and style of my solo dress, at the Oireachtas (say oh-ROCK-tus, a major regional competition).


 This year, my daughter gets to start making those memories.  And I get to be her chauffeur.  I think I need to put a thank-you call to my mom on today's to-do list.

Our schedule will be back to normal tomorrow.  In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek of a project I completed recently, an April Fool's Day party that will debut on The TomKat Studio.


I'll be sure to mention it here when that post goes live on TomKat!  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment