Friday, October 29, 2010

Real Wedding: Jessica and Derrick

I admit it.  I'm a wedding photo junkie.  I adore it when my customers send me pictures of their own weddings.  Love it.  LOVE.  And while those are the best, the weddings that I know I had a small hand in creating, I don't stop there.  I lurk on wedding photography forums (fabulous place to learn so much about photography, by the way).  I eagerly await new content on several photographers' blogs.

Tony Hoffer is one of those photographers.  Every wedding he captures is so brilliantly composed, so beautifully full of light and color.   I'm delighted to present this wedding of Jessica and Derrick, gorgeously captured by Hoffer Photography.


I love this moment from the first look--and the bridesmaid peeking out the door behind!

Love the ivory and gold tones in this wedding!  So elegant, so perfect for fall or winter.


The color!  The joy!  What a perfectly captured moment.




This next element is my favorite thing from the wedding.  The bride made this photo wall herself!    Looks like a really amazing way to honor family history and show off old family wedding photos, right?

But wait, there's more!  It's also the most completely awesome photo booth prop I've ever seen!  LOVE this!







To see many more pictures from this wedding, and many other equally stunning affairs, please visit Tony Hoffer's blog.  Even if you're not a wedding picture junkie like I am, you'll appreciate the magnificent photos and amazing emotion captured by this talented photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment