Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We've Moved! Join us at Tikkido.com

Things have been pretty quiet here on the blog for the last couple months, but a lot has been happening behind the scenes.  First and foremost, we're moving the blog!  Please visit us at our new home at Tikkido.



Tikkido is a new website all about entertaining and party planning of all sorts, including weddings.  I'm maintaining just the one blog for both Tikkido.com and Tradewindtiaras.com (because let's be realistic, when things get crazy, I'm not so good at maintaining just a single blog!).

In addition to getting Tikkido ready for launch, I've also been hard at work on a collaboration with the amazing Paula of Frog Prince Paperie.  I am so delighted to announce the launch of our brand new glossy e-magazine, Festivities, coming to a screen near you on Monday, May 21st!



Ok, I'm biased, clearly, but it's so pretty!  I'm so proud!  For a little more information on the new magazine, head over to my first post on the Tikkido blog.

7 comments:

  1. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Mens Watches
    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches
    Ted Baker Watches
    Guess Watches
    Michael Kors Watches
    Ben Sherman Watches
    Henleys Watches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

    Mango Juice

    ReplyDelete