Friday, November 19, 2010

Fabulous Product: Colorful Crinolines!

I can't tell you how much I wanted a lavender crinoline to go with my wedding gown (which had a lilac sash) when I got married nine years ago.  I loved the idea of seeing flashes of color as I danced the night away.  Alas, I couldn't find anyone offering such a product back then, and had to make due with boring white.

If only designers like Ann Swank from Swank Underpinnings (what a perfect business name!) were around when I was getting married. Look at this beauty!  What a fun, fun way to have "something blue" in your wedding wardrobe!


The petticoats are custom-dyed, so the color possibilities are nearly endless.  Already have a crinoline?  Swank Underpinnings will dye it for you, for an incredibly reasonable price!


I love the personality that pops of color add to a wedding, and this is one of my very favorite ways to do it.  Let's hear it for pretty petticoats!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nicole! It is such a pleasure to be able to work with brides to add their own personal touch to their wedding day attire!

    ReplyDelete