Monday, November 8, 2010

Fabulous Product: Customized Galvanized Tubs for Beverages or Centerpieces

Sometimes I stumble across something so fabulous that I feel the need to plan an entire party around it.  The gorgeous customized galvanized tubs from Brody and Ma definitely fall into that category.




They're obviously fabulous for filling with ice and beverages.  But why stop there?  How about using a smaller one as a floral container for a centerpiece?  Filling a tub with inexpensive flip flops for the ladies who want to keep dancing, but have reached the end of their tolerance for high heels?  Filling a bin with toiletries and emergency needs and setting it out in the bathroom (sewing kit, lotion, mouth wash, hair spray, etc.)?  



Since fabric is used to embellish the tubs, the options are basically limitless, and you could easily find something perfect for any wedding scheme.  What a gorgeous way to carry the theme through all of the decor!

And best of all, they're really a great deal.  I have a very strong DIY streak, and as soon as I saw these I started googling wholesale galvanized tubs.  Between the cost of the materials and shipping and handling (not to mention labor!), I'm definitely ordering from Brody and Ma whenever I have a need.  (Need?  Who am I kidding.  I'm just looking for any excuse at this point.  LOVE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment