Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Inagural Post

Welcome to the Tradewind Tiaras blog!  I'm a few years behind the times jumping on the blogging bandwagon, but I'm excited to make up for lost time.   On this blog, we'll be featuring:


  • Tradewind's newest products.
  • Pictures of our gorgeous customers.
  • Photos from gorgeous, inspirational weddings photographed by some of my favorite artists.
  • Tutorials for the DIY bride.
  • Advice on wedding accessories--everything you should know, but didn't realize you needed to know!
  • Sneak peaks at the next season's fashions showcased at the Bridal Market industry events.
  • Giveaways and promotions.
  • And much, much more, I'm sure.  If it catches my fancy, I'll probably put it here.
Tradewind Tiaras has been in business for ten years, and has been honored to add a special touch to over 4,000 weddings over the years.  We specialize in offering affordable tiaras, accessories, and wedding veils in the finest of materials (real pearls, Swarovski crystals, silk tulle, etc.) for a fraction of salon prices.  

Let's have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say again...what a wonderful blog you have. I like to go to a first post to possibly see how, why or what got a blog started. It is so nice to meet you!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I've lost count of how many of your posts I have pinned on my Pinterest boards! :o)

    ReplyDelete