Thursday, August 26, 2010

Real Wedding: Nicole + Andrew

A confession.  This is my own wedding.  I thought it might be fun to kick off the blog with a few pictures of our wedding on November 3rd, 2001.  It's been nearly nine years (these photos were taken back in the film days!), but I love looking at them today as much as the first time I saw them. Here are a few highlights.

Getting ready for the ceremony.  Great shot of the pearl and crystal edged veil!


A peril of being in the business:  I couldn't decide what tiara to wear, so I ended up taking 13 (yes, 13 tiaras!) to the salon that morning.  I couldn't choose just one in the end, so I wore a Danielle tiara for the ceremony, and a Nicole comb for the reception.





A surprise from my mother, a performance by the O'Hare Irish Dancers, to honor my many years as an Irish step dancer.






All photos were taken by the extraordinarily gifted Donna Terek through The Wedding Bureau.  Any image quality issues are due entirely to my ancient scans of the prints.  

No comments:

Post a Comment