Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fabulous Product: Daisy Shaped Chocolate Covered Oreo Mold

I'll get back to the butterfly party and tutorials tomorrow, but I just saw these and had to share!

I'm a huge fan of edible favors in general, and I just love this new product from Fancy Flours.  A mold for making daisy-shaped chocolate covered Oreos!

Delicious!  Beautiful!  Easy!  Wouldn't these be a magnificent, easy, inexpensive DIY favor for a wedding or really any party?  A gorgeous addition to any dessert table?  These are so adorable they completely justify the ridiculous number of exclamation points I've used in this post.  I really wish I'd had them for the butterfly party--though I would have had to figure out how to keep them from melting in our heat.

1 comment:

  1. Harmful dark pattern can increase in an intense way and present as serious health risk to your whole family by the time you need the assistance of dark pattern elimination organizations. Find out more here.
    how to clean mold.

    ReplyDelete