Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Vow Renewal--Vegas Style!

First, let me apologize for being a bad, bad blogger.  I guess I just needed a little bit of a summer vacation.  But I have all sorts of wonderful posts lined up, and I'm so excited to share it all.  It feels great to say "I'm back!"

Let me start with the natural follow-up to my last post.  Grandma came to watch the girls, and my husband and I drove to Las Vegas to celebrate the 10th anniversary of one of my best friends, Elspeth.  It was four days of great fun, grand Vegas kitch, and a lot of love.  And ridiculously tall drinks.





What Vegas vow renewal would be complete without a showgirl and Elvis officiating?


Elspeth wore the tiara I'd designed for her ten years ago, and I'm happy to report that it was as sparkly and gorgeous as the day it was made!  I can't wait to see it again in another 10 years.


The very special ring Elspeth picked out for the ceremony.  I love this girl--such style, beauty, and a great sense of humor!


Congratulations, Beth and Dan!  I love you guys, and am so glad I was able to help celebrate this wonderful milestone in your lives.

bethanddan


2 comments:

  1. One of my best friends from high school got married in that same chaple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I were estranged for 10 years (13th years till 23rd year). We reunited a month after our 23rd Anniversary so this past Anniversary was the first one celebrated in many years. We went to Las Vegas for a few days and I want to celebrate my 25th in a big way. Maybe return to Las Vegas? Not sure at this point. I love the tiara and your friend's ring.

    ReplyDelete